27.8.13

Proeject 1: What's In A Mood?

Thinking about mood boards.


I can't ever seem to escape Supernatural, so it's definitely going to have its space up there.



Really, I'm impressed with the labels and logos of the show. They really take their time in trying to figure out specific and individualized sigils as well as season-specific title cards. Additionally, the fake fast food joints are pretty believable as legit dining areas.






Speaking of moods and Supernatural, who's ready for Dragon*Con?



I am.



Absolutely ready.



I feel like this weekend will help me find the proper mood and solidify elements I might want to represent in this first project. After all, there are so many people with so many similar interests. There are group discussions and panels. And when people join together to talk? Awesomeness happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment