2.12.13

Project 5: Update

I am so sorry! I thought this Thanksgiving break would be great for me to tackle this project, but then I had other assignments that were due sooner, so I put them ahead on the priority list and finished them first!

This last week is going to be overwhelming, but now that I've got some of the due dates out of the way, I AM PREPARED!!!!

I was doing a mock up of the impossible box last time, and it worked in a perfect cube fashion. Right now, I'm trying to see if it will work as a rectangle. If it doesn't, I think I'm just going to make the package a cube then. I've seen snacks sold in cubes! I have one in my room right now, so I think it will be appropriate. 

Tomorrow I am going to do sketches of the mascot, because, boy does he need to be changed. Hopefully I'll pull up a WIP tomorrow.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment