20.11.13

Project 5: Package and Packaging

After this weekend, I decided to go with a snack box I found in H-mart [it's very similar to an Asian version of Wal-mart]. While Asian packaging is usually known for it's cuteness and craftiness, this package seemed to avoid those qualities:


The packaging isn't so bad, but it's not creative, either, so I want to work on that, if I can. I actually browsed through quite a few packaging templates, and found two that I like. I haven't really gone through the tutorials, yet, so that's my next step in trying to figure out if this will be an actual thing I can do.

Here's one of the packages, called "the impossible box":


And another is one I found from Christmas-themed tag:


Tomorrow, I plan to bring paper, scissors, and glue, and it's gonna be a craft day!


Meanwhile, for the digital design aspect of the box, I haven't really thought of, yet. I know that I want to redo the mascot entirely, and give the English text a different font. The stripe across the box might be kept, however, as well as the original Thai characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment