11.11.13

Project 4: Update

I'm so sorry, guys! Blogging totally slipped my mind last week. I think it's just from the workload that's recently kind of been extra heavy. 

I unfortunately have anything that I'm willing to show, yet, because of said workload, but! After everything today, it just got a little lighter, so I'll be working on it diligently until critique day Thursday.

Here's what I can tell you about the book cover:

I've acquired a book with the right measurements to use for the critique. I've also figured out what I want on the cover. I've narrowed it down to Bod and the ghouls. It will either be the scene where the ghouls are flying and carrying Bod between them, or it'll be the other scene where they are all huddled around a fire, and Bod is looking up to the sky in search of night gaunts.

Here are some of the artists' renditions of the ghoul [UK and US book versions]:




No comments:

Post a Comment