3.10.13

Project 2: Ad Choices

Last week, we were asked to bring in three brands that we liked, three brands that we could maybe do an advertisement for. It seemed difficult to choose, at first, but then I thought of the three basic things I like: comics, games, and music. From there, I picked a companies in each category, and narrowed from there. In the end, I was left with:



After some discussion with the professor, she pointed out that it would be a little more difficult to make a successful advertisement that also keeps up with the creativity of having not been done before with a company that's as well-known as Marvel. I felt the same would go for Valve, since it's  a big gaming company. So, I was left with the record labels. I explored further into that, and looked at some of my choices. Decaydance is an imprint of Fueled By Ramen -- so I looked at those two -- and Skeleton Crew is linked with Epitaph Records -- so I poked around in those sites as well.

The final decision was somewhat difficult for me, and I still kind of feel like I'm going back and forth. But, I'm trying to stick to one, and the one is Skeleton Crew.



No comments:

Post a Comment