4.10.13

Project 2: Sketches For Ads


These are quick sketches of concepts I'm trying to work with. I constantly have to remind myself that more is not necessarily better. Some ads are so simple, so clean, and the convey their product well. So, I'm attempting to keep that idea in my head.

For the tag line, I think their "Label. Clothing. Family." line could be acceptable. Also, one of the most associated phrases to this label is the whole "I am a monster" schpeel, so I want to use that somewhere.

A difficulty I am facing is where to but the actual logo in the advertisements. I almost feel that, especially in one of them (the one with the guy holding up the sign "skeleton crew"), it doesn't need to the logo. But, I'm not sure if that's allowed, so I need to ask in class next time.

Hopefully this weekend I can gather my wits and try to actually place things in photoshop. I don't know why, but this project kind of feels intimidating. 

Let's battle that intimidation to the ground! YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment