13.10.13

Project 2: Ads Finals Part I


I'm pleased to say that over the weekend, I found the proper inspiration and worked diligently. True, it was on the floor, but it was diligent floor work! I finished these up last night, and I feel like they have unifying elements and present the product in the light that I was aiming for.

My only concern is the blood splatter on the 5 by 5 ad. I haven't printed it on the fancy paper and fancy printer, yet, but I did  a test run on my printer at home, and the blood comes up so dark it's basically not there. I've been trying to tweak it on photoshop, but nothing I've done is exactly what I want. So, before tomorrow, I want to try some other alternatives, and have two files to print for tomorrow. 

Look for the 8 by 10 ad in the other post!

No comments:

Post a Comment